Scrapbooks are captured memories - which make them a powerful thing. If you're going to put memories in a book, you're going to want to do it in the best way you can. After all, you're going to be sharing this with countless friends and family.
If you've ever had a chance to see a professionally made scrapbook, then you've probably said to yourself, "THAT'S what I want to make."
A professionally made scrapbook can be expensive. But VERY nice. When you have been working with scrapbooks for a long time, you gain experience and pick up lots of tips and tricks on the way.
However, you do not have to become a professional scrapbook maker in order to learn what they know! This book is full of tips and tricks to get you scrapbooking like a pro in no time! Just look at SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Realize that you do not need a lot of supplies to start your first scrapbook
- Learn to create "Photograph Mosaics" for a "funky" look
- Discover how tags can add a sense of professionalism to your project
- Learn what you can do to fix mistakes... WITHOUT starting over!
- Understand the importance of a color scheme and how it will affect YOUR scrapbook's appearance
- Realize that some photographs contain chemicals that might spell disaster for your book
- Understand that chronological is not the ONLY choice when selecting order
- Discover the art of weaving photographs for a 3D look
- Learn some tips for "embellishing" your scrapbook
- Discover why old glue and paste methods are a thing of the past
- Learn to create homemade paper for use in your scrapbook
- Discover what elements you need to pay attention to in order to keep your scrapbook from aging
- Learn how to protect your scrapbook when including newspaper articles
- Find where you can find graphics for your scrapbook for free
- Discover 4 cheap items that can help turn you into a scrapbook-ing pro!
- Find 3 questions to ask yourself when selecting a theme.
- And there's MUCH more scrapbooking design tips - guaranteed!
Countless tips, tricks, and ideas in this book that's bound to keep you and your loved ones busy for as long as you wish.
What better way to relive past memories... then page by page, memory by memory?
When you haven't seen someone in a long time, it can be nice to let him or her know that you haven't forgotten them. That you still cherish the times that you've had together in the past. And that you're looking forward to the times that are yet to come.
Or maybe a good friend's birthday is coming up, and the perfect present only can be time spent making the best scrapbook possible.
There's no better way to show you care.
This book will show you how to start crafting scrapbooks like a professional.
So, what are you waiting for? Start scrapbooking and preserving those memories today!